Our Key West Recommendations
Key West Corporate & Incentive Travel
Wedding and Events
Planner Nadene Grossman - Corporate incentive travel planning for Key
West by We've Got the Keys. Group travel and events.
Inn Key West
- Best value on Key West, offering affordable rates, free
breakfast daily, 2 pools and access to endless activities.
- Florida Keys Hotels at DiscoverFloridaKeys.com.
Street Bottle Inn
- Romantic Key West Bed and Breakfast accommodations
located in one of Old Town's finest neighborhoods.
in one of the island's earliest historic family estates, The
Conch House. Luxurious accommodations in the heart of Old Town Key West.
Restored to its original elegance in 1993, is listed on the National Register
of Historic Places, and truly embodies the distinct character of Key West
- Timeshare rentals and resales in Old Town overlooking Key West
Bight and the Harbor.
- Small, elegant hotel in the center of Old Town. Also
offers fine dining at Cafe Marquesa.
Attractions & Recreation
It's all about the water in Key West - if you're not fishing, you still
want to be out on a boat enjoying the our incredible turquoise waters. There
are sailing adventures and SCUBA charters, but the most interesting eco
tours are the wild dolphin tours with Key West wilderness guides. Snorkel
in Key West waters where the wild dolphin swim with
Captain Seaweed's Dolphin Swim and Island Ecotour. The tours feature
dolphin encounters and a snorkel trip on Key West's coral reefs.
Restaurants, Bars and Comestibles
- "You don't have to die to get there." Popular outdoor
restaurant serves great Caribbean dishes, local seafood and vegetarian specialties
in old Key West style. Watch out for the chicks underfoot!
- Excellent food and service in a lovely setting; a new menu every day features
fresh local foods. Go early, as there is often a line for breakfast and lunch.
Better yet, have dinner there when, oddly, it's least crowded.
- The oldest bar in Key West, a true local's hangout and the place
for live music on the weekends, especially if you like the Blues.
West Key Lime Pie Co.
- Are you ready for something delicious? This is
a veritable Key West tradition made with a 100 year old family recipe.
of Key West
- Shop online or visit Key West's hottest spot. Hot sauces,
condiments and recipes.
For things to do in the Southernmost City when you're not fishing,
try this Key West area
Remember! If it swims, we can catch it!
Key West Fish Tales
700 Front St.
Key West, FL 33040
KeyWestFishTales.com. All Rights Reserved.